Always wanted to know why we called our company Frisia? Frisia is one of the 12 provinces that together form The Netherlands, Tjitte was born there and it is easy to pronounce. If you´re interested in knowing more about the history of the ‘Frisians’, I can recommend the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxIN_fpJWzY A brave story!
Updating our website with news items is not our strongest side, as can be deduced from the timeline below. However, we think it is important to inform that over the past years our strategy has gradually changed. Rather than servicing all, we try to service some, in different sectors. Lately, Frisia has developed into a partner for the following companies:
- Alianza del Pastizal : sustainable meat from the South American pampas
- Autonational : filament winding technology for composites (www.autonational.com)
- DMT-ET : upgrading of biogás (www.dmt-et.com)
- Green ID : international business for green ideas (www.greenidnl.com)
- Joosten : young animal nutrition (www.joosten.nl)
- Kiwa : certification, inspection, testing and training (www.kiwa.com)
- meuResiduo : IT plafform for waste management (www.meuresiduo.com)
- OD Security : body scanners for security purposes (www.odsecurity.com)
- Van Amerongen : CA technology for fruit storage (www.van-amerongen.com)
- Verderis : bioenergy from wood (residues or from reforestation).
In May 2015, it was exactly 10 year ago that we started with Frisia International Business Development. Time for a new website!
We can look back on 10 exciting years, full of valuable experiences, for which we are grateful to our clients and partners. With the accumulated experience we can even better support your organization, with market surveys, business missions, partner search and the development of your import, export or investment trajectories.
Frisia’s focus is on Agribusiness, Climate & Energy, Renewable Energies, Industry, Logistics and IT. But also other sectors can be considered, as the main function of Frisia is to bridge the gap between Europe and Brazil.